Nine or ten more days left inshAllah, and then it’s hellooooo Ramadan!!
This Ramadan will be the Ramadan to end all Ramadans! And I know I say this every year but this year will be different, God willing. This time I have a game plan.
Step 1: Make Ramadan resolutions. Buy a journal to keep track of successes (new things get me motivated, lol.)
Step 2: Order the Heartwheel Journal. Use it. =)
Step 3: Pufiry my intentions; before an act, during an act, and after an act.
K. So step 1:
- Read the entire Quran (mandatory)
- Pray Fajir and Ishaa congregation at the mosque
- Start and break my fast according to the Sunnah.
Those are my three major goals. I also have minor goals:
- Continue with memorization of the Hadeeth Nawawi (on number 3 =D)
- Strengthen the weekly halaqa I give.
- Strengthen my ties with my family and community
- Say the morning and evening dua’as
- Purify my intentions before, during, and after an act!
- SMILE =D
- Thank Allah (swt) for everything.
- Occupy spare time – walking to work, bus ride to uni – with thikr.
أَلاَ بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest. (13:28)
I’m so excited for Ramadan =)